A UK Based Headless Agency
To be transparent, a Headless approach has to be the right fit and there are many factors to take into consideration when you are thinking about taking your website Headless. With a short discovery session, we can take you through our process to determine if you are ready to go headless. We will explore ideas, budgets and various data-driven points and ideas of going headless.
Jamie Bradley has delivered discovery sessions and talks for the best part of five years surrounding the subject of Headless. With many talks under his belt and hundreds of hours in giving direction and collaborating with our team, we have the experience to take the lead on your next Headless project. We can help with;
- Migration from a standard to Headless Architecture
- Headless Architecture with Shopify
- Ground Up Headless Architecture Builds
- Future-proofing with a headless Architecture
- Performance-based improvements using a Headless Architecture
- End Headless Architecture strategy
So, why go Headless?
- Flexibility - With headless architecture, the front end can be developed using a variety of technologies and can be updated independently of the back end.
- Improved performance - Headless architecture can improve website performance since the front end and backend can be optimised separately.
- Better scalability - The separation of the front end and back end allows for easy scaling of individual components, leading to better overall performance as the website grows.
- Increased security - By separating the front from the backend, headless architecture can reduce the risk of security vulnerabilities in the website.
- Improved developer experience - Developers can focus on their area of expertise, whether it’s frontend development or backend development, leading to faster development times and higher quality code.
- Easy integration with other system - With APIs, headless architecture can easily integrate with other systems, such as mobile apps or IoT devices
Glen and StackUp Digital have been an integral part and extension of the Direct Oil team. Their technical knowledge, availability and efficiency have been excellent over the last 18 months.Ian Probert
Thinking of going Headless? We need to talk.